What can we help you with?

Why didn't I receive anything after the first three payouts of the TERRA (LUNA) airdrop?

On June 8, 2022, we communicated that if you had TERRA (LUNA) in your account on May 7, 2022 and May 27, 2022, you are entitled to an airdrop of TERRA (LUNA). The first airdrop of 30% was distributed at that time. The remaining 70% was to be distributed monthly over a 24-month period starting in December 2022. However, after the first three monthly distributions, we ourselves did not receive any further airdrops from TERRA. We want to emphasize that as long as we do not receive the airdrop from TERRA, we cannot distribute it to you either.

As soon as we have more information about the airdrop, or receive the airdrop from Terra itself again, we will inform.